Monday, 1 November 2010

'A day in the life of a River' - Photojournalism project

In this project I had to take six photos of which I chose to do a subject of a river, taken on a 450d canon camera and then manipulate them in Photoshop. I chose to focus my project on a river as I wanted take photos where I was capturing the moment. Similar to the work of 'Henri Cartier-Bresson' who helped develop “real life” photography. His collection of photos doesn’t tell the whole story, but its interesting trying to understand why he took the photo he did. Each one of my photos involves or is taken of a river, out of the six photos I have taken I think the swan flapping its wings is the one which is the most natural, and captured that moment well.

Here are my six final photos,

Katie Tydeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment